Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mex3


                Three things that I buy are deodorant, haircuts, and clothes. I, being a heavyset man, mean that I tend to sweat a lot weather I’m working, exercising or even just sitting or standing outside. Living in Las Vegas during the summer even sitting in my car at a red light makes me sweat a lot and makes me smell therefore I buy deodorant to keep me from smelling really bad. I make sure I get the best deodorant that I can get so I won’t have to worry about sweating a lot and still smelling I usually get “right guard extreme” because it looks like its high quality and built just for men to make sure it will do the job. I get a haircut at least every two weeks because of the fact that my job won’t allow me to let me grow my hair as long as I want. I buy clothes about two or three times a month depending on what other expenses I have that week. I usually spend about a hundred dollars to a hundred and fifty on clothes and shoes. The stores that I buy clothes at are Vans, Hot Topic, Zoomies or Tillys because they sometimes have good sales and they have my style of clothing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment