Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vodka Pitch

             My Vodka will be called Amore Vodka and would be premium vodka and will be sold only in liquor stores or in clubs. This Vodka will be a sweeter one and will be about 60 proofs.  It will be more of a party or club drink in a nice clear bottle. It is going to be made from rye and it will also have a mango scent added into it so it will have more of a fruity aroma. It will be distilled many times so you won’t have a terrible hangover the next day. My main targeted audience will be young men and women from about 21 to maybe 30. I believe that men usually like different types of alcohol because of how the bottle looks and sometimes the strength of the vodka. I grew up with women and they usually like a fruity drink like mimosas or something with some kind of fruit in it or even lemon so that’s why I would have mango put In the vodka. Over all I want to produce premium vodka in a really nice bottle that is sweet but still has the strength that vodka should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment